16th Street, San Francisco CA
Scope of Work:
- Complete Historic Fire Restoration of Victorian Era Building located in the heart of San Francisco.
- Roof Structure, Roof application, complete restoration of the upper flat with 12 ft. tall ceilings.
Includes new Electrical and Plumbing systems throughout.
- Custom millwork includes chair railing, wainscot trim, plinth blocks, custom baseboards, interior plaster cast moldings and rosettes.
- Marble fireplace restoration
- Custom cabinetry, 8 ft. interior custom doors with wood transoms, Wood flooring, Entry staircase, custom Balustrades, Custom Interior & Exterior Painting tasks.
- Exterior Victorian Façade Restoration includes Wood Corinthian Columns and columns caps, corbels, dentil blocking, ornamental hoods, plaster cast trim, custom wood mahogany Entry doors with mortise hardware.